What are cookies?
The Påre Skincare website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and used by our web server to allow you to access certain functions on our website. There are two main types of cookies: 1) saved cookies (permanent cookie) that are stored on your computer for a specified period of time and 2) temporary cookies (session cookie) that are temporarily stored on your computer for the time you spend on a website. Session-specific cookies are deleted when the web browser is closed.
How are cookies used?
- modify the website according to customer preferences, choices, and interests;
- help the customer track what products have been added to their shopping cart and complete their purchase;
- ensure that a customer who is signed in to the website does not need to sign in again after visiting another page;
- adapt our services so that the customers see relevant advertisements; and
- make sure we can meet our obligations towards you as a customer.
- save personal settings on the Påre Skincare site so that users do not have to make the same choices whenever they visit the website; and
- modify information and marketing to make them as convenient as possible for the user.
- store statistical information on the use of the website.
How can I delete cookies?
The method of deleting cookies is different depending on the web browser and operating system you are using: check the instructions for how to delete cookies from your operating system and browser manuals.